Wattpad works

11 July 2014

Daily Ambivalence - I don't remember this scratch

I love those stories where a dude wakes up in a bathtub full of ice and there's a note telling him he only has one kidney now.

A couple weeks ago I was reading a blog that kind of made me feel guilty because of the glut of kidney's I possess. Us humans only need one.

Maybe I wouldn't be all that upset if one day I woke up in a bathtub full of ice, you know? It would make me feel kind of heroic, actually, and not so full of guilt anymore that I have more kidneys than I need.

I'd expect to get a medal if I woke up in a bathtub full of ice though. Maybe the mayor could present the award or a cute girl like they do for stage winners in the Tour of France.

What kind of freaks me out today is this scratch on my forearm. I don't remember getting this scratch. I suspect I was drugged and then maybe someone took my kidney out through my arm. Sure the kidney isn't all that close to the forearm but what with technology nowadays, who knows?

Like I said, it's not like I needed that kidney, but getting a medal from a cute girl would have been nice.

I don't remember this scratch . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment