Wattpad works

03 March 2014

Daily Ambivalence - there's a vase full of flowers next to me

There's a vase full of flowers next to me and what if I was allergic to flowers?

Or vases?

Sure, it looks nice
Yeah, what if I was allergic to vases? Are people allergic to vases? How about table cloths? Im actually writing this on top of a table cloth right now. Or books? Whoa, I hope I'm not allergic to books. I love books. Hey, I write books! It would be a disaster if I was allergic to books!

I don't like where this this particular blog is going. I'm going to abort this one . . .

I better not be allergic to Q-tips. I have a thing about clean . . . No! Right here. I'm stopping right here.

Or hot cocoa with a big fat marshmallow in the . . . aaahh!

There's a vase full of flowers next to me . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment