Wattpad works

27 February 2015

Daily Ambivalence - Aliens was better than Alien, but Alienss and Aliensss sucked

The last two movies in the series might not have been called Alienss and Aliensss. I forget. I wasn't involved in the making of either movie. I don't even live in Hollywood.

I did see Jopseph Gordon-Levitt once on the freeway though. He was driving a Toyota Celica, which I assumed was stolen. Obviously. I mean, can you imagine Joseph Gordon-Leavitt going to a Toyota dealer and saying "I'll take that one?"

Why Joseph Gordon-Leavitt would steal a car is beyond me. You can't even sell a Celica for parts.

My best friend in high school owned a Celica. His name was Joseph too. I remember the day we found out that Celicas don't drift well. At least, not when you have eleven people in the car playing MMA. No, that car didn't drift at all. At least, that's what Joseph said. I was stuffed on the floor on the passenger's side.

It would have been nice if iPads were invented back then. I would have watched a movie there on the floor. Probably Aliens.

Aliens was better than Alien, but Alienss and Aliensss sucked . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment