Wattpad works

16 February 2013

Daily Ambivalence - Striped Shirts

Striped shirts supposedly slim when vertical. Horizontal stripes make you look fatter.

I was in a room full of science fiction/fantasy nerds today (I do not except myself) at Life the Universe and Everything listening to Megan Whalen Turner talk about censorship and I was thinking about striped shirts.

A guy sitting in front of me was fat and he was wearing a horizontally-striped shirt. He looked fat.

Three rows up and a little left there was a thin guy wearing a shirt with vertical stripes. He looked thin.

There was a girl sitting a few seats over from the thin guy. She was kind of medium-sized and her shirt had horizontal stripes. She looked kind of medium-sized.

Striped shirts. . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment