Wattpad works

17 May 2013

Daily Ambivalence - lists of numbers

Four Disney characters. Count them.
Lists of numbers often confuse me.

For one, lists of numbers rarely conclude with a happy ending, not like the Disney movie Tangled.

I cry every time at the end of Tangled when the old king and his relatively hot older wife hug their daughter, even though the daughter now has a bad haircut. And then all of them hug the roguish hero, even though the roguish hero's name is Eugene Fitzherbert.

I heard a rumor that the daughter, when she finally did marry Eugene, insisted on a hyphenated last name and then quietly, some years later, got rid of the dorky half.

Come to think of it, how do you even tell when a list of numbers is over? There's no hard return followed by the words "The End." There's no soundtrack with lots of violins and brass playing major chords. What gives?

I have a list of numbers on my desk right now and it's kind of freaking me out. I hate lists of numbers.

Lists of numbers . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment