Wattpad works

07 January 2015

Daily Ambivalence - gentleman with a whipcow

I can only give up one seat.

That's the thought that crosses my mind as I stand on the train today after having given my seat to a lady.

But there's another lady next to me and right over there is that guy with a whipcow and he isn't getting up.

If I had a moderately cool super power like making people get out of their seat with the force of wind power or maybe a magic lock of hair from Gwyneth Paltrow I would totally make whipcow guy get up right now.

Be dangerous though. I've heard that absolute power corrupts absolutely. I could become as bad as that guy with a whipcow.

I have but one seat to give.

And maybe half-a-stick of gum. I'll have to check my pocket.

Gentleman with a whipcow . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment