Wattpad works

20 February 2013

Daily Ambivalence - Peanuts

Where did Peanuts go?
I haven't seen him in ages.
For one, Peanuts was the name of a comic strip featuring Charlie Brown. I could Google the reason why Charlie Brown's comic strip is called Peanuts, but I worry the reason might be that Peanuts was an unpopular character Charles Schulz murdered in the comic's second year.

Actual peanuts are used in cooking and baking. They have a distinctive taste and can be found in all kinds of dishes ranging from appetizers, to main courses, to desserts. Peanuts can even be added to foods that somehow don't fit into one of those categories.

I like peanuts, but it concerns me that a character by that name might have been murdered by Charles Schulz.

Peanuts . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment