Wattpad works

20 March 2013

Daily Ambivalence - Goodbye kisses

People rarely French kiss when they say goodbye.

When I was in junior high school, my friend Dennis Gerke told me about how he French kissed his girlfriend in a movie theatre, and by French kissing I mean he kissed the girl on the mouth and he used his tongue.

I thought that sounded disgusting.

The image disturbed me for days. Why the hell would you want to do something like that?


Take french fries. French fries also begin with the title "French," though I'm not sure if the folks in gay Paris would claim the fast food staples as their own anymore. I liked french fries the first time I tried them. The French kiss on the other hand was a hard sale.

I have since figured out the allure of a French kiss. I am now a big fan, in fact. But people seem to frown on any attempt to French kiss when you are saying goodbye. This confuses me, though it does not disturb me like what Dennis said in junior high school.

Goodbye kisses . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment