Wattpad works

07 July 2014

Daily Ambivalence - there was that guy who climbed to the top of mountains

I was watching television the other day, which in my experience is an activity that affirms my belief the world is full of serial killers but that we shouldn't be all that worried because the world is also full of dedicated cops who always catch the serial killer because he or she carelessly left a DNA strand in a P.O. Box, or something like that.

Having said that, I realize I went off point for a moment. So, I was watching television and there was this documentary about a guy who climbed to the top of the tallest mountain on every continent but he died hiking down Kilimanjaro because he got cholera and dysenteried himself to death. Which at the heart of it is just a poop joke and I swore I would never do one of those. But there you have it.

I think that guy would have been better off staying at home close to the bathroom, maybe watching television.

There was that guy who climbed to the top of mountains . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment