Wattpad works

27 January 2014

There was that dream about junior high school

There was that dream where I was back in junior high school and I tried to do what any adult would do if they magically found themselves back in junior high school but I couldn't find a firearm or any poison so I went looking for nerds to beat up but then everything became animated and I was hanging out with Archie and Veronica but that was kind of a bummer because Betty is hotter and then I started feeling sorry for Veronica because what does she have other than money and looks so I tried to strike up a conversation with her but she was rude which I assume is an indication of poor parenting - probably a workaholic dad and stepmom/trophy wife.

Which makes me rethink the whole wanting to get rich thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment