Wattpad works

24 February 2014

Daily Ambivalence - driving on a highway

I was driving on a highway about an hour ago.

The thing about highways is that everyone seems so busy. If you stop and smell the roses people honk at you or call you names. Cops come and write you tickets or arrest you. And don't even get me started on the toxic fumes from all the cars.


I would totally do donuts all day
long if a highway look like that
I wish people would build highways that were more like the great outdoors. You know, Yosemite would be nice, even a Japanese moss garden.

We can do such amazing things nowadays. I mean, there's this app that uses your phone's camera so you can see where you're walking. You never even have to look up. Blows my mind.

Seems to me that if we can make amazing apps like that we could create highways that reminded people of the Ardennes in Norway. Only made of cement.

I just think we choose not to. Sad.

Driving on a highway . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment