Wattpad works

12 February 2014

Daily Ambivalence - postage stamps

I heard that if you were in the know you would laugh every time someone kisses the Blarney Stone.

Well of course that gets me thinking about postage stamps. Do stamp collectors miss the good old days when you had to actually lick a stamp?

Actually, that's probably a stupid question. Stamp collectors would never lick a stamp because they collect them, right? That would be like taking an action figure out of its packaging.

Only I think you should take action figures out of their packaging. They're action figures. Note the word figure. Or was it action that was the important word there? I forget. I'm taking this from a lesson I learned in Toy Story 1 or 2 and those kind of blend together for me. Heck, it could have been Toy Story 3 even. I guess need to re-watch the series.

Regardless, what I'm trying to say is that stamp collectors should lick their stamps.

But they can't because stamps are all self-adhesive now.

It's sad.

Postage stamps . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment