Wattpad works

14 February 2014

There was that dream about Comic Con

There was that dream about Comic Con where I was sitting at a booth and nobody was stopping and I was kind of bummed but then I realized I was trying to sell the collected fiction works of Jan Brady who is herself a fictional character and I didn't even know Jan was a writer so I opened up one of her books but it was just bound copies of her homework and she had atrocious handwriting but not surprisingly she dotted all her i's with hearts and that seemed appropriate because it was Valentines Day and that's when I felt my hair grow long and I got pecs and a six-pack like a dude on a romance cover and it felt great for a few seconds before I realized that I would have to work out and eat right if I wanted to maintain this and so I woke up and was fat again.

Valentines Day sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment