Wattpad works

06 February 2015

Daily Ambivalence - you should put bacon on it

You know that chef guy with the cooking show? The one where "you should put bacon on it" is his catch phrase?

Last year, I took it as a personal challenge to disprove this silly catch phrase. In my opinion, all people who make blanket statements of any kind are idiots.

I mean, the idea that you can fix anything just by putting bacon on it is preposterous.

Case in point. A few weeks ago I was about to drive to my phrenologist but I was having a heck of time scraping the ice off my windshield. It hit me then - put bacon on it! Catch phrase disproved.

Problem is the ice came right off. My car has worked better since then too.

Rotten bastard. I'll find a hole in that chef's catch phrase yet.

You should put bacon on it . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment