Wattpad works

13 February 2015

Daily Ambivalence - my fortune teller said that someone I know is going to be sick soon

I wonder how you even make a crystal ball?

Or maybe you don't make crystal balls. Do you mine them?

I've noticed that crystal balls come in all sizes but not all shapes. Because they're balls, I suppose.

My fortune teller's crystal ball is bigger than a basketball, which is too big in my opinion, but she says it told her that someone I know is going to get sick soon. She was emphatic about that.

I'd love to discount the power of that crystal ball, but I'm pretty sure I heard my neighbor complaining about a rosacea flare up the other day.

Wow, that crystal ball is amazing.

My fortune teller said that someone I know is going to be sick soon . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment