Wattpad works

20 February 2015

Daily Ambivalence - accordion players in Mexico

Maybe you don't listen to Mexican music on the radio, and neither do I, but accordion players in Mexico all live in palaces and have harems.

No, it's true. You want girls in Mexico? Whip out an accordion.

You ever heard Stairway to Heaven played on an accordion? Neither have I. But it's freakin' huge in Mexico.

Strange how other countries can appreciate such different sounds. You play an accordion in the U.S. and you don't get beat up just by the school bully. Melvin the nerd joins him. You play an accordion in Mexico and you're a rock god.

I think I need to broaden my horizons and learn more about other strange, exotic countries in the world. You know, find out what instruments influence their music.

Like Canada. Does anybody know what Canadian music sounds like?

Accordion players in Mexico . . . eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment